Douglas Agri

Wayne D

On 20/01/2017 at 8:36 PM, Wayne D said:

It would be an awesome machine on a silage pit no doubt, just seems a lot of power being used for the job to me.

Then again I guess it seems strange to me, because over this side of the water, any contractor with a tractor that size would generally have it mowing with triples and a shovel of some sort on the pit instead. 

Between pit work, heavy tillage and working a large slurry tanker I think the T7hd will hold a justified place in my fleet. We'll see

I've seen a few large machines (near 300hp) working pits near me so its not too out of place

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried to get some more work done today, but the attic was freezing cold (1 degree), so I had to stop because the glue didn't want to dry or stick very well. 

Finished the roof off for the moment with a fairly large opening in one side. 

IMG_9393.JPG

IMG_9396.JPG

First off I started working on the grass bank, but after 2-3 hours the glue still hadent set fully. 

IMG_9410.JPG

IMG_9411.JPG

I added a little stone area either side just inside the entrance.

IMG_9427.JPG

IMG_9428.JPG

Bit of a grass area added. I plan on added a few bits of hedgerows and a large tree here. 

IMG_9429.JPG

Other than that, just a tidy up and back down stairs to the heat! :) 

IMG_9424.JPG

IMG_9425.JPG

IMG_9426.JPG

11 hours ago, Luke190 said:

Great photos and update. I like the little details like grass in the yard

Thanks, yeah I wish I had of bought more of the little tufts of grass, they are my most favourite part of all. :) 

Thanks @graham and  @F8N

Yes got a good run at this over Christmas. Hoping to get some time at it again this Saturday night. I'd like to get the grassbank finished of. I got some nice new trees of HS Farm models to add, so they should look good at the entrance. 

18 hours ago, Jd6320driver said:

Any of you boys investing in a terracotta t7 hd? For there's one coming to Goldplough in a months time 

I seen photos of the terracotta version and it does look very nice indeed, but I'm afraid I'm only interested in the blue ones. Thanks anyway. :) 

9 hours ago, F8N said:

I'm blue bias but she looks like a nice one to have.. is there a problem with putting pictures on at the moment?

It's changed a bit Gary, you need to click choose the files first, then hit the little + button to insert them. It's actually very handy once you know how to do it. 

45 minutes ago, Wayne D said:

It's changed a bit Gary, you need to click choose the files first, then hit the little + button to insert them. It's actually very handy once you know how to do it. 

Iv been hitting the choose files and it automatically returns me to the top of the page.. With no other options.

26 minutes ago, F8N said:

Iv been hitting the choose files and it automatically returns me to the top of the page.. With no other options.

This was happening to me the other day but worked fine the day after. 

Archived