Douglas Agri

Wayne D

Hi guys, I've only came on here a few times over the last 6 months, so I thought it was time I made an effort and said hello properly. :)

I have been building my farm / diorama for just over a year now and its slowly getting there. I've made all the buildings myself and built it up as I've went along. Its been a lot of fun and a great hobby. Expensive too! ha ha!, you always see something extra that you need or want. But I guess that’s all part of the fun.

Anyway, here are some pictures over the last year. Hope you like them.

DSC04983.jpg

DSC05066.jpg

DSC05028.jpg

DSC05094.jpg

DSC05156.jpg

DSC05113.jpg

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DSC07143.jpg

DSC07100.jpg

DSC07080.jpg

DSC07036.jpg

DSC07045.jpg

I’d just like to say thank you to other members on here and on Moira Model Farm Club for all their help and info and also Mandy at Holly Loves Toys for her help and service.

Wayne

Thanks guys, I appricate it!

I've loads of pictures, but thought I'd just up load a few at the different stages rather than just the most recent. Hopefully it will give you an idea of where it's come from. Starting to get to a stage where it's just all the small details and a little fine tuning to complete it. Taken just over a year to get it this far. I'm also starting to build a smaller 4x2ft out farm layout. I'll keep you posted! :)

Archived