Photobucket Problems

No data received
Unable to load the web page because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
  • Reload this web page later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data

cant help you with this one really chris, although the new version that is now out of photobucket wont run very well at all on my pc, so i switch back to the old version and everything seems to go back to normal.

I did exactly the same about a week ago Chris and it seemed okay then. Maybe it's something to do with my browser (Google Chrome).

I've gone back to the 'old version' as well as I could not find in the new version how you 'copy' the image you want to paste, if enough users of Photobucket do this perhaps it will revert to the older version, after all, why change something that works perfectly well?, if it aint busted why fix it? You can't do this on all websites but I find now that it's just as easy, no, easier, to upload images directly from the camera, those of you that do it this way will know what I'm saying, using the cammera connected to the PC in the correct mode and uploading the thumbnail through the camera/PC 'bridge' system using the 'more reply options' to the right of the 'Post' button. You will all know who attaches images in this way as the picture is displayed in the post as a thumbnail, click on the image and it enlarges in another pane and if there are several thumbnails you can open each, one at a time by clicking 'next' and to close them out to return to the normal page/pane just click outside the image. I find that attaching images this way you can add several pictures in a single post and thus, I assume, take up a lot less web space on the Forum.