Assorted Machinery.

jdc

good post knocker is a teleporter use the palet tines place them ontop of the post and let the boom down goes in atreat, also use the teleporter as a saw to chop pallets you put the oallet down use the bucket and goes through them like a knife it shouldnt be called a teleporter but a swissporter

Nice Combines look better kept than our TX36!! you seem to have alot of space!!! our grain store is nearly empty but there are 2 massive bins sat down by the mill full, only 3 1/2 months till combining again  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Still got 300 t wheat and 110 t OSR left.

maybe you could ask smallclaas to build your neighbour a shed  :D :D

Silly sod would only fill it with more sheep.  :)

Great looking kit, ever tried running the post knocker on the front of the renault as may be able to see more etc

I don't have a hydraulic service at the front of the Renault for the knocker.........I have thought about putting it on the JCB.

His NH 8360 if i'm not mistaken ???

Aye, it's the 8360..........bit of overkill hp wise but really fast hydraulics for the post knocker.  :)

You got some nice machinery JDC and you look after it really well too by the looks of things. Your TX is a minter going by the photo, good old buses too. Great Topic you have here. Your better off with the banger on the back of the tractor anyway mate, you havn't got the noise of the engine muffling commands from the post holder, not so far to look, easier to guage the distance/movements. Generally safer all round.

The antique Parmiter post knocker I still use  :D

A look at the front linkage in stowed position and suspension of Renault.

That's all folks  ;D

Same, we still use ours. Needs a new chain though ;D ;D

Cheers Deere-est, i try to look after it all as best I can mainly 'cos it works out cheaper in the long run.  :)

I only knock in about 800 posts a year so the setup is just fine - better than a 'mell' (big flat sledgehammer, up here)

Cheers Deere-est, i try to look after it all as best I can mainly 'cos it works out cheaper in the long run.  :)

I only knock in about 800 posts a year so the setup is just fine - better than a 'mell' (big flat sledgehammer, up here)

With a big rubber end on it? Yeah I used to use on of them .... trouble is though, being a short arse I had to stand on the back of there Quad.... which got a fair old bash if I missed the fence post!!

good post knocker is a teleporter use the palet tines place them ontop of the post and let the boom down goes in atreat, also use the teleporter as a saw to chop pallets you put the oallet down use the bucket and goes through them like a knife it shouldnt be called a teleporter but a swissporter

Tried it, but they are b*tches to get in completely straight! :) :)

With a big rubber end on it? Yeah I used to use on of them .... trouble is though, being a short ass I had to stand on the back of there Quad.... which got a fair old bash if I missed the fence post!!

That would make a helluva good cartoon  ;D