Toy Tractor Times website/magazine

I am not really sure where to put this but are there any members of the Toy Tractor Times website and online magazine on here? You have to subscribe (18 dollars a year) to see the forum and view the online magazine. There doesn't appear to be a sample online so can anyone tell me if this is money well spend or not? I always like watching those 1/64th scales display's. Seems they have plenty of that to see.

Any advice? Anyone on here want to go halfsies with me on a subscription ;D ?

I'm still a member but I hardly ever visit the site. I sued to prefer it when the online magazine was released once a month, as you'd remember to check, compared to the situation nowadays when things are added every few days. Might be easier for some but I just prefer the other way. There also seems to be a real decrease in the number of 1:32 features

• Like 1

Another question coming up to mind; does anyone know if the magazine is viewable correctly on an iPad? I tend to use mine frequently for reading and it would be good if it would work.

FNHIR, if I understand it correctly it isn't a magazine like model farmer (albeit online in PDF) but just a website where they add online articles with a few pictures?

I think it is worth the money, I am not interested in 1/64 altough there is a lot of it on there, for me it is the 1/16 and real farming that makes it worth it.

And yes you can read it on ipad, it is not in pdf form just articles added as they come ;)

Erik

Another question coming up to mind; does anyone know if the magazine is viewable correctly on an iPad? I tend to use mine frequently for reading and it would be good if it would work.

FNHIR, if I understand it correctly it isn't a magazine like model farmer (albeit online in PDF) but just a website where they add online articles with a few pictures?

That's correct Niels, but from 2003 until about '07 or '08, one month's worth of articles would all be uploaded together, I think it was around the 15th of each month. Clearly more people than me prefer the new way!

I have been a member for quite a few years now and I can say that it has a wealth of information from many years of postings and magazine issues. As far as the current forum goes it has seems to me that it is not the same as it was a few years ago as far as the number of participating members. (Not trying to sound negative, simply my observation) I personally prefer the FTF community as it seems more of a family atmosphere but both forums have great qualities.

hmmm did not see me posting again.....I forgot how to spell radum..ramdumb...no radiium.....dang been too long....anyway I spent half a life time there....if your into 1/64 than the 18.00 bux comes to less than $1.50 per month....hard to see how one would lose at that price............

Well I didn't intend to see 1/32 news or models as I can find that here! It was more that I love seeing the diorama's in 1/64 they do (Like Luke on here has as well) and had hoped there would be plenty of it. Or are there other free forums with such topics?