Hear it roar!!!!

bennyv78

... oh my god what am I doing sticking up for a Johnny *****  :o:-\

That is not good when theere is Deutz to choose instead! ;) John Deere in al glory, But just look at the picture of the DX, you can?t just not stop to love the ugly bastard!  :D

That is not good when theere is Deutz to choose instead! ;) John Deere in al glory, But just look at the picture of the DX, you can?t just not stop to love the ugly Plonker!  :D

Well Benny I would still choose the Deutz over the Deere any day mate  ;)

Yes Benny it?s a nice picture you have one the DX

It would be really fun to see the DX attached to the cultivator JD is pulling. Burned clutch maybee would be a possible result..... a good fire-extinguisher could come in handy!

Guest Fendt pwr

When I saw the old school Deutz my mind was picturing mjb powering up a rolling hill on a fine spring day with a 6mtr spring tine harrow on the back,back window open,*** hanging out his mouth,a fine trail of black smoke flying out the pipe. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Awsome Deutz pictures bjorn.

When I saw the old school Deutz my mind was picturing mjb powering up a rolling hill on a fine spring day with a 6mtr spring tine harrow on the back,back window open,*** hanging out his mouth,a fine trail of black smoke flying out the pipe. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Awsome Deutz pictures bjorn.

never drive with the back window open mate the front one maybe ;)

aye , running uphill ripping up stubble with a 6.30 was a sound to behold , really good tractor  :) :)