Holiday near Brighton, Eastbouren and Crawley

My neck of the woods where I originally come from,there is a case/ jcb dealership in albourne village just north of Brighton just off the a23 road which joins Brighton and Crawley together,or maybe try accurate diecast of Worthing the u.k importers of universal hobbies models.Other than those you would have to travel a bit further a field to visit nh and deere dealers to find farm models really and udimores models is a fair way away from Eastbourne.

A great tourist spot for this time of year would be devils dyke on the south downs park just on the edge of Brighton,great hillside walks and high views of the surrounding south downs countryside,there is a couple of nice pubs in fulking and poynings village at the foot of devils dyke to have a few drinks in after all that walking.enjoy!

Last time I was in Brighton there was a Modelzone but I haven' been for a couple of years so I don't know if it is still there

Modelzone may not be there because I have just been told they went into administration in June

Not sure how far you want to travel but these people 

Drews of Dinton Ltd. Hindon Road, Dinton, Salisbury SP3 5EH

are Farm Machinery dealers and stock Fendt, Valtra  etc models.

They have an eBay shop http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/drewsofdinton/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 that'll give you an idea of what they may have in stock.

P

Archived