CLASSIC PLANT- Tractors

Massey Boy

The classic plant series narrated by John Peel was an intresting serious from channel 4 in 1998, ive had them on video since my parents taped it for my when i was only 3 and grew up throughout my child hood watching them over and over again, there was one on diggers, tractors, cranes, roadbuilders and combines.

I Filmed the tractors one and put it on youtube it might intrest a few people :)

Must have watched this programme countless times , like you my parents recorded it so I had it on video was an interesting programme. Don't really remember the others so well although I am sure the diggers one has about 20 or so JCB machines of different variants working together. Always thought the Crawford's tank was a good idea and I always remembered the song at the end :)  nice to be able to watch it again nice idea.  

I used to make a point of watching it "live" on Telly and recording it as well,always thought it was strange that John Peel presented it R. I . P John Peel,absolutely love that music,

Penguin cafe orchestra music for a found harmonium,

Regards

Joe.

Archived