166th New Deer Agricultural Show 20 / 21 July 2013

BC

It certainly was an amazing display with well over 100 Claas exhibits to celebrate 100 years of Claas in business James. The weather was good all weekend and there was an excellent hospitality tent put on by Sellar's for the spectator's and exhibitor's. Rory Day from Classic Tractor asked me on the Friday if I was going along and although I have never been to this show I'm glad he asked me since I really enjoyed it but on a downside too many "at home" projects have fallen by the wayside yet again. Mind you with the good Summer and me attending rallies and shows I have not had much time at home at weekends of late. Until Rory published the article I could not really share the rest of my photos so I'm glad you have enjoyed them.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's some collection of pictures Bill,and some collection of Claas's,a lot of them local to the New Deer area I guess,but do you know if this is local,

Xerion1_zps083b11b5.jpg

I do remember Norman describing what could only be a Xerion a while back,but I reckon with Knockothie having the Quadtrac anything is possible,would be nice to see / hear one working up here, ^-^ ^-^

Regards

Joe.

Joe...I'm glad you liked the collection of pictures since as you know by now for me...camera in idiot mode and point and click and what you see is what you get ...I simply don't have the patience or inclination to try anything different but I do admire the good photographers on FTF who do try and get really good photographs but then maybe that is one of their hobbies...to me taking photo's is one of my many hobbies including  adding to my various collections and downsizing of some acquisitions of late  ;D  ;D

That's some collection of pictures Bill,and some collection of Claas's,a lot of them local to the New Deer area I guess,but do you know if this is local,

Xerion1_zps083b11b5.jpg

I do remember Norman describing what could only be a Xerion a while back,but I reckon with Knockothie having the Quadtrac anything is possible,would be nice to see / hear one working up here, ^-^ ^-^

Regards

Joe.

I know "nothing Joe...."...but if Brian Gray does not see this post and know I can email either the two Brian's who were at the show.

Archived