claas lexion 100 years

Paul Palmer

their are two but all thay done is added two decals and on the uither one looks like one or two larege decals  for an irish dealer of claas or contractor keep a look out for my conversion of the 100 years lexion should be with me in a few days I am going to start a new topic in siku models ie my 100 years of claas conversions I will post them photos as well.

well im stopped in my tracks so to speak,i was going to do a lexion 100 year convo,the one david took photo's of is the only official one done by class,there might be others out there done by dealers,but as i said ,this one is the only official uk claas one,but i forgot that the norev and siku lexions are tier 3,of course this one is a tier4,so it will never look right,or better put,my skills dont stretch that far,so i will be giving it a miss,at least i know what the correct white colour is,but you never know whats coming out at agritechna do we !!!!!!!

Archived