Massey Ferguson 10 baler

B O R

Having been nearly 3 years getting through the baler I've found I've been carrying huge amounts of info in my head regarding piecing it all back together, fortunately I haven't forgotten anything along the way but I'll be glad to see it finished and to show it this year at rallies and next year to bale with it

• 1 month later...

My MF 10 baler restoration was completed this morning after 3 years of rebuilding it, it was destined for the scrapyard and many times I thought I should have let it go on, but here it is restored nut and bolt and working as MF intended it to. Over 45 year old and still running like a sewing machine after a rebuild is a true testament to the products MF made being built to last, the mechanics of the baler were fine, just the bodywork was rotting from the inside out due to being left outside with hay still in it, every panel was remade and the baler relined and is now being shown with my MF 135

post-1667-0-97913500-1440282617_thumb.jp

post-1667-0-04729000-1440282661_thumb.jp

post-1667-0-42287600-1440282695_thumb.jp

Archived