Britains County 1884

MaximFarm

Hello everyone, I have recently purchased a Britains county 1884 tractor, the motor is working, but wont stop working, battery has to be removed to stop it, I don't know why this is, ???

and secondly I been advised not to use it as it will wear it out, ???  is this true, i'm no expert in electronics

regards,

The on/off switch pushes the positive contact forward against the positive end off the battery to work the motor. So is the positive contact holding in the on position when you push the switch to the off position. ??  ???

Secondly ive never about  the not to use as it   wear. I got a Powerfarm County & TW this time last year from EBAY. Both motors were not working! So I squirted a little WD40 into the motor & turned the pto a few cranks with a mini vice grips & they both fired up. BOTH OFF THEM!! Happy days & both were advertised on EBAY as motors not working,so they I got them cheap enough. But they work now.   ;)  :laugh:

Archived