john deere SE

11johndeereman

Question

im just wondering has anyone ever had a go at the  10series SE model version as i drive a 6310se on my farm and was thinking of doing a model one,will upload pictures of the real thing tomorrow.....im thinking of using uh mf 5480 wheels and the ertl cab 6410 or 6210 and bonnet dunno if ill use a uh chassis not sure...please help me out

regards,Donal

13 answers to this question

valtra c wheels are too big, I've done a few before with them wheels, but if you are to check the real size of them they are wrong I just done a 6100 2wd and used McCormick cx105 rears, but had to modify the original ertl chassis to get them to fit right, hope this helps donal

valtra c wheels are too big, I've done a few before with them wheels, but if you are to check the real size of them they are wrong I just done a 6100 2wd and used McCormick cx105 rears, but had to modify the original ertl chassis to get them to fit right, hope this helps donal

thanks mark! could you send me on pictures of what you did underneath please thanks

Search on the forum for my photos in conversions I'll post them tomorrow if I can find them but think they're on here. I'd use new deutz k100 from uh all round tyres or just the fronts and skiu 6920 rears on McCormick or deutz mtx tyres for that tractor. Lovely big wheels on her

Robert is it easy to do the front axle?i want this time to make it look right better then my first one ha ha!

Archived