44th Bon Accord Steam Fair 21 /22 June 2014 Castle Fraser near Kemnay in Aberdeenshire

BC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On my way home today I went in past Castle Fraser and there were a few stragglers still there.

Not sure if this new MF would not start or had yet to be collected by the local MF dealership Balgownie Ltd beside the mart at Thainstone ;D  ;D

IMG_3293_zps73f59bb5.jpg

IMG_3294_zpsefc9ff85.jpg

And two John Deeres belong to Billy Cassie from just outside Inverurie on the way to Oldmeldrum

IMG_3298_zps903902d4.jpg

Then Jim Craig from Cotton of Kintore getting ready for home using the older pom pom for pulling the later one but I suppose he was wanting a quieter cab versus an air conditioned one ;D  ;D

IMG_3299_zpsda033450.jpg

P1100844_zpsbadee82e.jpg

And a wee video of the shake rattle and roll of the Field Marshall

Well Paul day two was busier and better than day one and i heard yesterday they took £15k on the gates on Saturday. It was a first for Graham and the DMR club at Castle Fraser since they normally attend B A Stores but they had promised to go elsewhere this year. Funnily enough that was the only Leyland at the show.

Archived