Farming In Miniature. New Book.

powerrabbit

Have just seen this book advertised, I'll keep this post short as I'm sure there will be more discussion and posts about it. Cheapest place I've found to purchase it is W.H Smith online shop, under £32 with free delivery.

sold loads of those at Zwolle, good 10 odd boxes worth , they  went very well and the first 30 odd were hand signed by the authors to , loads of very good pics and information in there several models we all hadn't seen before to ,there's also going to be a second and 3rd as they  only go up to d  with this one.

The cheaper Amazon price Peter I think is 'offers', if you click on the blue print where it says new or used. If you click on the cheapest price where it says £30.97 just a blank page comes up. This price is the W.H. Smith online price, free postage. I have bought books from Amazon in the past but they are not always the best or cheapest source, I usually trawl the internet to see what a particular title is being sold for from various other places such as eBay, Waterstones and any other book sellers, it's surprising how much the same book varies in price. This book covers dates from the beginning up to 1980 and is the first of two volumes being published and will cover all British manufacturers.

The cheaper Amazon price Peter I think is 'offers', if you click on the blue print where it says new or used. If you click on the cheapest price where it says £30.97 just a blank page comes up. This price is the W.H. Smith online price, free postage. I have bought books from Amazon in the past but they are not always the best or cheapest source, I usually trawl the internet to see what a particular title is being sold for from various other places such as eBay, Waterstones and any other book sellers, it's surprising how much the same book varies in price. This book covers dates from the beginning up to 1980 and is the first of two volumes being published and will cover all British manufacturers.

No Tim, under More Buying Choices T S Hill Books are offering the book for £28.00 plus £2.80 shipping.

£30.97 is the direct from Amazon price. You can get the book from Amazon with free shipping as well so that's cheaper than Smiths and I don't get any blank pages when looking at Amazon.

P

It's nearly £20 more from the shop Sean, even if it's signed copies I'm afraid I won't be buying a copy at that price.  T.S Hill  is only 17p more than W.H. Smith Peter, Hill might be cheaper but that's where they, and others make up the price, by the postage.

Archived