Scottish National Tractor Show - Lanark - 20 / 21 September 2014

BC

Now I don't want to throw a spanner in the works....well I can't...I'm not a time served mechanic..only a hobby one on pre 1957 tractors..... ;D  ;D ...but from my writing (or ramblings as some may think) and my records of  my Britain's purchases I bought various models from Pictoy, A&B Holmes and A N other on 25/09/2005 at Lanark.

That being the case and if my arithmetic is correct (I have gone rusty on that of late) that was year one so the 2014 show must have been the 10th one :huh:

Anyway...... maybe it will be the 10th show from our friends from the Ribble Valley so I'll be happy to toast and taste a piece of cake from their 10th visit to Lanark  ;D  ;D

Errr well spotted with the mathematical error Bill :)..... ooops. Well that would make it our 11th show next year too as we were there on the sunday in 2005 ::)....... I knew I should have paid more attention in maths classes at school rather than staring out the window :laugh:  :laugh:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived