Valtra N111

jdc

i much rather the 8050 series that came before that shape, only troble with the older one was the hitch was located very far under the tractor so you didnt have much room to lock into the drawbar which was a right pain at times especially going anywhere half tight, as far as i know they have corrected that problem on these?

It's pretty good overall. We put a 5f KV vari-width on it and it lifted it no bother (Lorra weights on front!) It's just the basic cab and 2 x 4 gears with only 3 shifts in each. Very lively, goes well on the road.

Nice touch is the shuttle is the handbrake too.

They're very competitive at the moment, I reckon a Bailey green one would be just the business for you Marky.  ;)

i much rather the 8050 series that came before that shape, only troble with the older one was the hitch was located very far under the tractor so you didnt have much room to lock into the drawbar which was a right pain at times especially going anywhere half tight, as far as i know they have corrected that problem on these?

The drawbar is no worse than any other tractor I don't think it's not a Dromone - thats extra!

so is that a newer version of the c range or a differnet model completly,only knew about the t and c ranges

It's a new model which they seem to be pushing hard, but there seems to be 3 spec levels (that's the basic, and goes up to electric spools and screen on armrest etc, a la Massey)

I stand to be corrected here but they are the 4 cyl 'eco' engines (supposed to be v. fuel efficient)  with PT0 revs/max power at 1800 and max revs = 2000 and huge torque maxing at about 1400. I think they go from about 90 to 140 hp and are a light tractor with grunt.

I think the Cs days are numbered looking at the pricing.

They are thought to be replacements for the C and M ranges and there will be small overlap with the Ts.