Britains car boot sale finds

autoway

I have been going to a lot of car boot sales and finding some quite good things

Found 7 lorry's 2 weeks ago and quite a nice valmet.

has any one else had some good finds?

I go to a local one that's held every Sunday all year round, not very regularly but in the last couple of years all the Britains stuff has dried up, used to be loads of it, from mint boxed to not even fit for spares, I think that most of what people want to get rid of now either goes on eBay or into local auction houses.

You are right you do see a lot on ebay the prices seem to have dropped a lot on there and there are some bargain's to be had on there at the moment, but this seems to change from month to month.

Unfortunately there aint much bargains on EBAY for an Irishman like myself. All the good Britains bargains on EBAY seem to be UK postage only.  I probably pay twice as much as ere selfs for a nice little Britains find most of the time.  :(

Britains stuff doesn't seem to be moving much here, in my nearest market town the centre is full of stalls on a Wednesday and Saturday, there's one in particular that sometimes has Britains, stuff, not really taken any notice of his asking prices but on his stall he's had a 1980's loadall in really good condition but missing the boom attachments, as you'd expect, and the front windscreen bar grille plus a bag of grey stone walling and a large bag of 1970's Britains Zoo animals, it's all been sitting on the stall for over 2 months now which I'm quite surprised at as there is a very large Britains collector fraternity locally.

seems strange why they are not selling perhaps he asking to much for his stuff. auctions seem to be the best way to sell things ( not ebay) auction house's I watched on today and Renault 145 drw in a tatty box with 4 land rovers un boxed started @ £60 I and I think went for over £80.

My best car boot sale find to date county 1884 power farm Boxed jcb Digger Boxed jcb loadall £23.00 the lot of hunting again tomorrow.

That was one good find. The County looks in pretty good nick. You got them for peanuts. Siku stuff is all that I'd find at carbootys in my area. And ain't a Fan of Siku things.

Archived