LCN Show Zwolle 2014

tonto

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks some serious amount of gear there David, thanks for posting the pictures 8).... that AP cabbed Ford looked a tidy little number, but really liking the fact that you caught pics of an almost identical NH2305 forager (1st one in the pics as think 2nd one is tyrotoys) to the one I have :) Really great to see all those scaledowns and large scale blues in the display cases..... I think the larger scale be something to do with Jack (Stehos) as there appears to be a pair of tractors on display from all the way here in the Valley..... with a bit of help from Mike (Robbo) Thanks Mike :)  8)  8)

Looks some serious amount of gear there David, thanks for posting the pictures 8).... that AP cabbed Ford looked a tidy little number, but really liking the fact that you caught pics of an almost identical NH2305 forager (1st one in the pics as think 2nd one is tyrotoys) to the one I have :) Really great to see all those scaledowns and large scale blues in the display cases..... I think the larger scale be something to do with Jack (Stehos) as there appears to be a pair of tractors on display from all the way here in the Valley..... with a bit of help from Mike (Robbo) Thanks Mike :)  8)  8)

You're very welcome Paul. As always some absolutely magnificent models for sale and on display. I must admit I would have rather liked to have brought all of those Scaledown models back for my own collection. They were absolutely superb.....and you're spot on regards the 1/16th scale blues. Fantastic models Paul. :)8)  

Archived