Pictures of the divers at work

Photos from the Brent Delta. I got these photos from the dive rep to show the scaffolders why divers do not like them working above them!!

CellTopSurvey1098_20140405_203440_zps7cc

CellTopSurvey1095_20140405_202400_zps9a6

CellTopSurvey1096_20140405_202853_zpse50

Somebody missing a 20ft half height??

CellTopSurvey1093_20140405_202345_zpsada

CellTopSurvey1100_20140405_203532_zps236

Cell171074_20140402_143722_zpsfb603396.p

Impressed how clear the pics are! A few quids worth of scaffold lying on the seabed there! Without being to technical and speaking in offshore gobble dee **** Rob, what are the large circular concrete looking bases with the steel rods sticking out of them? You need to start a topic about offshore life on here Rob with lots of pics, it certainly fascinates me!

Impressed how clear the pics are! A few quids worth of scaffold lying on the seabed there! Without being to technical and speaking in offshore gobble dee **** Rob, what are the large circular concrete looking bases with the steel rods sticking out of them? You need to start a topic about offshore life on here Rob with lots of pics, it certainly fascinates me!

This is the top of the cells on Brent Delta. The large concrete circles are right on the top of the oil storage cells and the plan is to bring a drilling vessel along side and drill through the top and recover the attic oil from within the cells.

Yes quite a bit of scaffold down there really is unbelievable really.

will they take the scaffolding away?

where all the scaffolding is the platform is being decommissioned and as part of that they have to remove all the scaffolding and debris from around the platform. The was only at -88m level seabed there is -160m and there was more there as well.

If it is a risk to the divers they will clear and recover it before the main job starts.

Archived