hi folks

F8N

Hello there..im a model collector of mainly 1/32 farm models. Im from county down in N.I,so I prefer the type of models you would find on farms here as oppossed to the bigger the better giants more commonly found on the conteinant.as the more moderate size & classic equipment are mostly scratch builds or convos their more expensive,the bulk of my collection is from mainstream model makers. Models id love are well detailed & accurate fords....7700,7710,8210,tw15 &8630...all with good tyres! Yes im true blue!

thanks lads...iv plenty of model pics to post,but i thought id post some pics of our real machinery just to get the ball rolling...hope you's enjoy the pics.

post-3905-0-53437500-1401699473_thumb.jp

I'll start a new topic to post my models,whiere is the best place to post them under?. some will already be familiar with my pics from another forum,but trust the rest of you will enjoy seeing them...i especially like taking outdoor pictures like the county above,they'v fooled a right few into thinking they were real. also when you get a notification saying some one has liked your post do you reply to those and if so how...haven't seen those before? p.s spn thats quite an impressive collection you got there...whats the gem  of your collection? i recently got a dbp county 1184 i like well,but im currently getting a wiking linkage put onto a uh 1474 and getting it weathered and i'd say she'll be the favourite! i think the uh county for the money is one of the best on the market.

Hi Gary

there is a section right beneath the intro section titled "Your Collection", just start a thread in there.

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/forum/87-your-collection/

If you have any photos of real tractors we also have a farm talk section

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/forum/85-farm-talk/

As for replying to the "like" button it isn't absolutely necessary, it was introduced so that people could let you know they like your post without having to post themselves

Archived