Valtra S352

CX820Joe

Just a quick one - although the Siku Valtra is marketed as an S352, I believe all the tractors are dimensionally the same, so is there any way of telling which actual model it is (S232/262/292/322/352)? 

I am somewhat at a loss when I see a Valtra as to what model it is, do they carry their numbers?

I think on most Real Valtras, when looking at the front the model number is on the bottom left of the bonnet. Im not sure why they make it so hard to see the model, unlike other makes! As for the siku model, i would look there but they might not of added it as it would be too small to read :)

Yes they are all the same size Joe and I reckon that, in good model makers tradition, it'll be the biggest model in the range which makes it an S352 but you can stick any model number on it you like. Like Cerin says with the new models it's on the nose and on the older C/M/T series etc.. it's on the right hand side of the cab at the bottom of the door. They are prone to falling off though and you'd have to check the makers data plate to find out!

Archived