New Holland TS 115, Silage Carting

NCC

I must be the first to start silage carting eh ???:D We've used up all of our 600+ tons we chopped in the summer so we've had to buy some in from the neighbouring farm to keep us going a few weeks till we turn out, it's currently costing us ?100 a day to feed 60 dairy cows and 40 of our sucklers, and thats just silage :o :o. We used his NH TS 115 and Fraser 10 ton trailer to cart it back and much to my suprise they managed to pack 7 tons into it. Anyway I'll shut up and let the pics do the rest ;) ;) ;)

Last ones now, thought the NH TS decal pic might make a good avatar pic for you NH fans ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nice pics Nath......What reg of TS is it?

I think it's on a V, if my memory serves me correct Martin :-\ ;) ;)

Going excelnt at the moment thanks Martin, torque converter and fuel pump problems have all but disspeared for the moment except for the odd grumble ebery now and then. Still swapping her in though, just waiting for our SFP to arrive and that's like waiting for the 2nd coming of christ ::) ::):-\ :-\

That bloody dog again, he keeps wandering into shot on Gogreengelbs photo's!! Nice little tractors by all accounts arn't they Nath? A friends dad had one for a w eek in place of his 8360 a few years ago. He laughed when it came, hooked it on the 5f Dowdeswell and off he went. Phoned Pete (my mate) an hour later saying "this thing would pull a shed down!!!" Needless to say it was egg on his face, he loved it!!

Going excelnt at the moment thanks Martin, torque converter and fuel pump problems have all but disspeared for the moment except for the odd grumble ebery now and then. Still swapping her in though, just waiting for our SFP to arrive and that's like waiting for the 2nd coming of christ ::) ::):-\ :-\

Glad to hear it mate...... :)

How much do you think the Matbro would sell for?

A nice machine that but i wouldnt like the fact no shuttle on the left hand side of steering wheel (like a MF), the hand throttle to close to gear leavers and leg rather be further  back (like on a MF) and rather have the hare and tortoise bit as a button on the main gear lever (like a MF)  :D :D :D . I know it's a 1999 machine but so was a MF 6265 that is similar to this  :D :D  bit of a rub in  :D

Great pics nath

That bloody dog again, he keeps wandering into shot on Gogreengelbs photo's!! Nice little tractors by all accounts arn't they Nath? A friends dad had one for a w eek in place of his 8360 a few years ago. He laughed when it came, hooked it on the 5f Dowdeswell and off he went. Phoned Pete (my mate) an hour later saying "this thing would pull a shed down!!!" Needless to say it was egg on his face, he loved it!!

Leave Sidney alone, best ratting dog around, also been known to kill other things too ;) ;) ;)

Not a bad wee tractor no Tris, would be ideal with a loader on with it's compact design I think. This is hooked on to Dowdeswell 4 furrow too and Alan (the owner) says it walks away with it even on his hilly ground. It also handles all of his grain carting duties with 2 12 ton baileys and it's pretty good at that too. Only thing he says would make it better is it having a Turbo instead of being a straight six. I tend to agree with him too, it didn't like steep hills much :-\ ;) ;)

what is your matbro ??? is it a ts 280

I wish. It's a teleram 40 at the moment, but it will be swapped in later this year for something a bit more modern like a Matbro TR, JCB TM or Manitou MLA ;) ;) ;)

Leave Sidney alone, best ratting dog around, also been known to kill other things too ;) ;) ;)

funny little dogs is terriers , do you have terrier raceing up your way nath ? we got one near here & about 60 -70 terriers take part, during the whole day over about 10 races, funny as buggery to watch. a damn good day out  :)

• 1 month later...

Smart pictures NC  8) ,always nice to see a tidy tractor of any make.

I drove a 00 New Holland TS100 4cly turbo with a front end loader for about a year when I left school,I thought it was a smart little tractor that made short work of loading up 1600kg of dry mater into the wagon in about 10 minutes or less.Only down side was it did'nt pull much in the paddock.