Model shops in south Devon

Tectorr

Hi all

Going south Devon at the weekend, and was wondering if anyone knows of any good model shops that way? I know of brushwood but just wondered about anymore? We are staying at dawlish

Cheers

There's a couple in Exeter , one at the top of the town past John Lewis , the other down the bottom past bhs, there's only one long street shops wise so you can't get lost , the bottom shop was the better one last time I went. There is one in Newton Abbott but it's very much a model and railway shop not diecast

Shops and stores that sell models in the area, Mole Valley Farmers, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Bovey Tracey, off the dual carriageway at Drumbridges exit (Plymouth to Exeter) Trago Mills, about a mile from MVF off the same exit but towards Newton Abbot. Austins Toy shop, Woolborough Street, Newton Abbot. (No Britains, very little Siku, main farm related is Schlich) There's a big Toys R Us just off the M5 J30 Sidmouth Road near the service station. If you Google 'model and toy shops Exeter' there will be quite a lot to visit. The largest store that sells all brands is in the High Street, Crediton (A377 Exeter-Barnstable) called Adams Home Hardware, they have a huge selection, the owner is a collector himself.

Banbury's department store in Tiverton carries the latest Britains range. There's a shop right by Tiverton Football Ground too, it's a farm/garden supplies shop called Watermans who carry a fairly large range. Toys R Us in Exeter has no named farm toys at all. The Honiton Toy Shop, (guess where it is), carry some Britains and Mole Valley in Cullompton has a vey small selection of Britains and Siku too. Am I sad for knowing this off the top of my head? :-)

Archived