New Holland TM175 with Amazone ZA-M MaxiS......

NewHolland2

Smart pics Martin, the TM's got solid rims and rather American looking tyres hasn't it Mart, do you know why ??? ???

Aye, it has got the axle pin sticking out of the rear wheel presumably to make adjusting the track width easier...... ???

It seems to have a lot of accessories including front mud-guard mounted lights......It is a contractor's tractor so maybe the difference in wheel spec makes it easier to adapt for different crop types......

Not 100% sure Nath, that's the only reason I could think of...... :)

Aye, it has got the axle pin sticking out of the rear wheel presumably to make adjusting the track width easier...... ???

It seems to have a lot of accessories including front mud-guard mounted lights......It is a contractor's tractor so maybe the difference in wheel spec makes it easier to adapt for different crop types......

Not 100% sure Nath, that's the only reason I could think of...... :)

Cheers Mart, Looks a very nice tractor and with the Amazone on the back :o  :o:P :P :P

Nice pic Mart. They look like row crop tyres to me as the rims look slightly narrow to be standard fitment. Not unusual about my way to have wider than average row crops for bedforming work, chap i used to work for had a set on a Renault Atlas for bedforming/tilling in parsnips

The solid rims are also for extra weight this machine may also be on bedforming or somethingthat requires power but on smaller tyres quite a lot of 170-200hp round here have solid rims for extra weight and traction

that tractors on 18.9/46 rear wheels and 16 some things on the front,the guy does alot of tattie work and needs the narrower wheels for that and he also pulls the harvester with it on those wheels.also has a tm155 on the same wheels if i could get a picture to post i would show u that tractor to

All tm 175 and 190 come with  the option of  axal varable shafts as for the lights if you go into  any new holland dealer  and ask for  the tm series extras book there is loads of add on in there from electric mirrors to fridges to hand free car kits , TOOLBOX and dealers out of hours breakdown phone number are standard  on all new hollands....... ;D

thats a bit below the belt ade.plenty jd`s need a full time mechanic with them nowadays as well.no of a place that bought a tm190 and a 6920 vario and the mechanics never away from the jd.the neighbouring farm has 3 6920 varios 1 has had new engine and new gearbox,and the other 2 have had a hurrendous amount off electrical problems with them

thats a bit below the belt ade.plenty jd`s need a full time mechanic with them nowadays as well.no of a place that bought a tm190 and a 6920 vario and the mechanics never away from the jd.the neighbouring farm has 3 6920 varios 1 has had new engine and new gearbox,and the other 2 have had a hurrendous amount off electrical problems with them

That wouldn't be Niven would it grim?

• 2 weeks later...