Britains old 6600 fitting a q cab help needed

autoway

Question

22 answers to this question

sounds like a good way of doing it. this one should be ready in a couple of weeks just checking it all goes together then got to shot blast the old chassis and get it all ready for paint.so will keep you  updated. thanks Again John for your help.

I glazed the cab with thin clear plasticard,the back window with slightly thicker clear plasticard so that you can glue it in.The window frame i made out of thin black plastic strip from my local model shop looking foward to seeing pics of it dan :)

hi dan not sure its the best way but the way i did it was to keep the old mudguard cut the top off ,slot the Q cab ones between and glue them together.that way the axle still works the same i think you have to do a bit of filing to make them fit and the Q cab needs cutting around the seat column and also the linkage lever needs a hole through the floorpan and making thinner.the cab also needs filing so it slots over bonnet if i remember rightly been a while since i done one of these hope this is of any help if i get time tommorow i will post a few pics of mine or i could bring one to leamington spa in a few week

Archived