Trewny farm

graham

was going to take last years back mike but sadly never made the show this year , had made a heifer unit for display as well had some resin heifer s cast for display as well think its first time we have not shown in ten years hopefully be back next year

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a catch up that was! I read one of your replies, Graham and you said you don't quite get all the detail in..... I would like to see what it would like if you could!!!!! From the cow collars to the grain sock on the artic, from the obligatory white uPVC door in the parlour to the bloke using a bramble slasher for cutting the fertiliser bags.... you don't miss a thing!!!! Lovely stuff. 

21 hours ago, graham said:

was going to take last years back mike but sadly never made the show this year , had made a heifer unit for display as well had some resin heifer s cast for display as well think its first time we have not shown in ten years hopefully be back next year

Thanks for the update Graham I know you put a lot of time and effort into your diorama which makes it hard not to show us at the shows.all the best Mike

Archived