Trewny farm

graham

Love the detail and the work that's gone into this layout. Especially the robots.

7 minutes ago, smallclaas said:

Thanks for that Graham, I'm set on making lelys but there is lots of twists and turns in their design so still looking at others at the mo ideally something very square 

How about a fullwood? apart from the arm they seem reasonably square http://www.fullwood.com/t/automation-robotic-milking

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, smallclaas said:

Thanks for that Graham, I'm set on making lelys but there is lots of twists and turns in their design so still looking at others at the mo ideally something very square 

fullwood milking robots are quite popular and there a square design!

Still as impressive as always graham, have you added much more to it since toytrac or are you just finishing off detail wise , not that you needed much more to it from what I saw, and missed, always have to look at the pics to see the small stuff I miss ;D just can't get it all in by eye alone 

thanks brenden I enjoy doing the buildings and the equipment thanks for looking ,I have not done anything sean since toytrac as for the detail have not got the eye for it as some , I try to get some in the layouts but as I transport it most of the detail ends up on the van floor

A few updates at Trewny Farm, when we put the robots in we wanted to use the same system and graze the cows so we still graze kale late autumn early winter. Only 12 acres this year but we have been ploughing the kale stubbles these will b drilled later with a barley and pea mix which will be harvested as whole crop. Just come back to the farm for dinner. Also been using the joskin harrow, just going over the grazing ground. Also Dads been out with the flat roll in his favourite nash.

IMG_1670[1].JPG

IMG_1671[1].JPG

IMG_1672[1].JPG

IMG_1695[1].JPG

IMG_1692[1].JPG

IMG_1691[1].JPG

Have been trying to make roller shutter doors that work and on one of the buildings ive managed it. By using the outside light on the building and turning the door operates. Hers a few pics.

IMG_1685[1].JPG

IMG_1687[1].JPG

IMG_1676[1].JPG

IMG_1675[1].JPG

IMG_1696[1].JPG

Archived