Second extensive auction sale of agricultural models on Saturday 29th August 2015 at Coupar Angus

BC

All set up for the sale to commence at 10.30 am tomorrow. Some of the Britain's on offer. I have photos of the other lots on offer but photobucket is playing up with me today.

P1010171_zpsw6ghopfk.jpg

P1010172_zpsjicu1qr4.jpg

P1010173_zpshkqes3zi.jpg

P1010175_zpsgndhvcnd.jpg

P1010176_zpsk0kzjfn4.jpg

There were definitely some bargains to be had in the Britains section, of which are my interest. Hoping this doesn't mean Britains value's are on the slide, but was surprised 100 small bales making £ 30, when you can still buy packs of 36 for £ 5 to £6 each.

tractorman314.

Ya was going to say that about the bales mand money. Well i got 16 lots cant wait to get them home. That ford gold model made some money . ...

There were definitely some bargains to be had in the Britains section, of which are my interest. Hoping this doesn't mean Britains value's are on the slide, but was surprised 100 small bales making £ 30, when you can still buy packs of 36 for £ 5 to £6 each.tractorman314.

Some strange prices indeed, and some real bargains, gold case combine went for half its value I believe?

I messed up on a bid and missed something I was after, but managed to grab a few great items. Quite interesting doing it all online, watching the auctioneer as items come up.

Archived