Combine header tables

I think the only more premium combine with a 30' header was possibly the Schuco MF Fortia/Fendt/Challenger - correct me if I am wrong.  But whilst nicely detailed models, they aren't the most common machines in this country.  What is the header on the UH CR9090 - 35' or is that 30' too?  

I posted a suggestion onto Wiking's website the other day asking what the chances were they would manufacture and sell a separate V900 for their wheeled Lexion - to be fair I got a reply saying it wasn't in their programme but would be put forward to marketing department.  Doubtful anything will come of it, but you never know.  After all Norev did an exclusive Maize header (admittedly it was gigantic).  I suppose the question is who would want to shell out over 100 for a combine with a huge header and then pay however much for a more realistic one?

You can understand the manufacturers wanting the models to be of their biggest machines, but they don't help the diorama folks!

It seems that 30 ft (9m) is indeed neglected by most if not all manufacturers. it's either a 25ft or a 35/40ft. The Siku Fendt and MF combines look quite 30 ft though? Maybe some one can measure one up. Siku JD combine is 25 I reckon.

The header on the Britains Case ih 9230 is roughly a 30 footer, but that's not a high detail model but gives you an idea of size your looking for

Managed to get some sneaky measuring in and the britains one is about as big as I could cope with, wouldn't have gone that big otherwise so thanks for the tip!

There is a Deutz-Fahr C9206 coming at some point - the biggest header available for that is 30', so that might be worth considering (its tempting me I have to say!)

Did some googling on this - what a lovely looking combine! Anyone know when it's due out...?

Archived