McCormick CX100 by Cerberus

pudding

I have brought one of these home yesterday from the dealer i used to work for at a good price, i know the box is fade, its been on the shelf for years

who is cerberus, and why does this model look like a Britains CaseIH Cx80 (don't give me the back story on the brands i know it)......looks too me like the tooling is similar and the markings on the box are as well. the box shows the britains hitch set up but what is on it is different

was it a  licence build to spec for cerberus? were they dealers?......

post-1218-0-35854600-1442096849_thumb.jp

Whilst I can't answer your question about where the company are from, I do know that this model was available very cheap at the time. I got mine as a "buy it now" for £4.99 but it does look and feel cheap if you get it out of the box, it is almost all plastic and very little metal

I have 2 off them as well get a photo off them ..

I have brought one of these home yesterday from the dealer i used to work for at a good price, i know the box is fade, its been on the shelf for years

who is cerberus, and why does this model look like a Britains CaseIH Cx80 (don't give me the back story on the brands i know it)......looks too me like the tooling is similar and the markings on the box are as well. the box shows the britains hitch set up but what is on it is different

was it a  licence build to spec for cerberus? were they dealers?......

Archived