Brushwood Pro-Build sheds

Jdeere6910

Has anyone else seen that Brushwood are releasing a range of more detailed buildings, the concrete panels look very good. Just hope the price isn't too excessive

Will we soon be spoiled for choice with shed kits? Do people think they are a good thing for dio builders?

http://www.brushwoodtoys.co.uk/probuildrange.asp

Like the look if those, although masons attic have brought out something similar for I bet a more reasonable price. As mark said they could do with some older styles and some smaller sizes, I'd de tempted by one if I could get it in my cabinet. 

Being a "pro- build range" I think you'll pay a bit more for them Pat, but then you pay for what you get. With different barn builders it'll get to the stage that they'll offer the same types of barn just at different prices, which will be good for the buyers as they'll be able to get a barn in their price range. Might be an idea for anyone making barns to do a range of older style barns as not everyone's set up is modern.

I think you will be right there Mark. The masons attic ones to me look like the Atcost/Crendon sheds of the 80's for some reason

Archived