Wiking fendt 828 wheel conversion

I bought the Massey on eBay with a set of class triple mowers a good while back, its my favourite tractor on the fleet, if a little dated now, thinking of buying 7726 & transferring the wheels over. Might have a go with the fendt as the wheels are too narrow for my liking. Thanks for the reply...

I sold it with the class triple mowers on Ebay:laugh:............Glad its found a good home:)

I would use the tyres and wheels from the mf8680 on your Fendt 828............you would need to respray them red obviously and remove the bar axle on the hubcap as Fendts don't have them.

My one criticism of Wiking Fendts is their skinny tyres, that's why Ive just changed the ones on my newish 939............................It now has the fatter Siku 939s on the rear and Schuco 724s on the front..................both sets needed some persuading into position with a good soaking in boiled water, but it looks much better now:)

My MF is the pride of the fleet, you did a great job on it. Will have a bash with the fendts, l have looked on farmmodels.nl but to get a couple of sets sent over, l could probably buy two more Wiking models... Will try & pick up a cheap Mr or class from Siku, thanks again for your help, cheers Alex.

29 minutes ago, paulali said:

i added different wheels and tyres on my 7624,from a siku fendt 718,i used the fendt rear wheels and tyres and the original mf front wheels with the siku fendt front tyres,it really finished the model off Alex

post-1769-0-85924500-1364550817.jpg

post-1769-0-41660500-1364634426.jpg

I would have a whole fleet of the 7726's with these wheel conversions, they really do look great, but, l'am waiting to see if UH make a 7718 or similar so l can get them to pull my silage trailers.

On 01/01/2016 at 7:11 PM, Barry said:
On 01/01/2016 at 0:06 PM, bluegreen said:

I sold it with the class triple mowers on Ebay:laugh:............Glad its found a good home:)

I would use the tyres and wheels from the mf8680 on your Fendt 828............you would need to respray them red obviously and remove the bar axle on the hubcap as Fendts don't have them.

My one criticism of Wiking Fendts is their skinny tyres, that's why Ive just changed the ones on my newish 939............................It now has the fatter Siku 939s on the rear and Schuco 724s on the front..................both sets needed some persuading into position with a good soaking in boiled water, but it looks much better now:)

Have just picked up a dual wheeled Siku mf8680 for 20 quid, will see how l get on...

Archived