New Holland TMs

Blue man

Im planning on building a batch of 4 or 5 New Holland TMs, 03 - 07 models 120/130/140 or 155 would need orders before I would go ahead 

Price to be confirmed but somewhere around the £100 range 

Here are a few pictures of a TM140 I built before

IMG_1310_zps1c5d6ab6.jpg

IMG_1306_zpsc77c0b0d.jpg

IMG_1307_zps421cd141.jpg

IMG_1308_zps8a0736e8.jpg

There is a website I think from Holland that does the proper later TM series roofs if you are going ahead, I got one of them for the one off TM 155 that I done as I hated the earlier roof on the later tractor, I think from what I remember they were around 18 euro, I'm sure someone on here will have the contact as ive long since lost it

yes that's them, I had to engrave the NH emblem onto the roof by scribing it in, I remember comparing their roof to a tm190 we had at work and it was identical in every way, I was very happy with their roof although they are expensive but the extra cost just has to put onto the price of the model. Mine was a one off though for a good friend

DSCF2296.JPG

DSCF2301.JPG

the bonnet on this model was narrowed also as the 8360 it was based on has too wide of a bonnet, and the whole cab needs risen up a bit as the standard model looks like someone stood on it, its hardly surprising this was a one off

thanks lads. the roof was something that was very important to me as ive seen so many on the early type roofs....the 8560 from ros in its standard form always made me think that someone stood on it just before it was reproduced, wide and low......squashed almost

Archived