National Ploughing Championships Ireland 2016 Tuesday 20th to Thursday 22nd of September i

trigger82

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ploughing 2016 Champions: NPA Managing Director Anna May McHugh with 2016 champion ploughmen John Whelan, Wexford, (Reversible) and Eamonn Tracey, Carlow (Conventional) on the bandstand at Screggan, Tullamore after this years National Ploughing Championships.

14370249_1291325850886816_61461484571827

How many of those Fendt 1000 Series will find a home in Ireland ??  ;D .  Few friends of mine had seen it up there & were blown away by the size of it.  But I think & they think .... It's just too big for our shores !! Unless your an arable farmer with a few 1000 acres.  Not many of them over here.  Think that Fendt will be heading back to Germany very soon. It's probably already there . :rolleyes:

On another note . I see  Tommy Finlay of Mad For Models got a bit if airtime on RTE during the week at the Ploughing .. He gave our hobby a good boost to the public..  Fair play to him. 

Archived