East Cork Vintage Run

SPN

...... or West Waterford, as my brother insisted on calling it when talking to the locals.

There I was, enjoying my nephews Christening, and getting to know my sister's in-laws when all of a sudden I heard the unmistakable rasp of a Ford 5000 - and not just any Ford 5000, a Cahir House Garages 6X 5000 with Selene 4wd.

Even more sweet was the whistle of the 7810, opened out to the last - the Tractor Ford didn't want to make, but which became their best seller when they did finally make it.

post-91-132638526609_thumb.jpg

These two should more properly be used for a caption competition.

(and doesn't my brother's camera take a luverly picture. Pity I forgot to give it back to him afterwards!!!!! ha ha!!  :'( :'(

Any pictures of the 3000 behind the JQ ??

Nope! That's all the pics I managed to get.

Look in the mirror. A queue was building up.

I stopped in a gateway farther up to get the 7810 and 35X

Whats that on the front of them MF's

Thats just a protection thats on them when they leave the shop for the first time.you see it alot on cars which are being transported.its like a sticker which peels off.i hope im right.

I suppose they are just after leaving Cork Farm Machinery (CFM) ya.