Visit to DOE Power at Framlingham

bluegreen

Special thanks to Smithy for arranging a visit for me to DOE Power at Framlingham on Tuesday, where I also met up with CASE Salesman extraordinaire Graham "Goody" Goodwin;D

We spent an enjoyable couple of hours discussing tractors, model tractors and brochures before touring round the site and having a close look at the superb new Optum 300 cvx.

I wanted to have a good look around the new Optum before I was prepared to part with £85 for the Marge replica:rolleyes:.......................I didn't appreciate just how high up it is to get in the Optums cab:of........it really is a fantastic bit of kit.

Heres a few photos of the day:)

P1050507.JPG

P1050506.JPG

P1050502.JPG

P1050515.JPG

P1050503.JPG

P1050514.JPG

Only just seen this Bluegreen glad you enjoyed you morning over at Does it was a pleasure to arrange the tour around and meet up with you but I cant take all the credit for this as it was goody that set it all up we was both a bit worried when you was driving round the yard as like you say it is a big tractor and with all the other stuff in the yard space was a bit tight but for the first time in that tractor you was excellent well done

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:28 PM, bluegreen said:

Thanks Smithy,  I knew you would find the post eventually;D....................it was very enjoyable day and nice to have a good chat in person with such knowledgeable chaps.

Yes found it problem was and is ,I cant get on here as much as I would like at moment as up and down to hospital still at moment and when I get home its late and then got to be up early next day , any way really clad you enjoyed it and I think you are referring to Mr Goodwin as he is the knowledgeable one Thanks for comments anyway  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:13 AM, bluegreen said:

Special thanks to Smithy for arranging a visit for me to DOE Power at Framlingham on Tuesday, where I also met up with CASE Salesman extraordinaire Graham "Goody" Goodwin;D

We spent an enjoyable couple of hours discussing tractors, model tractors and brochures before touring round the site and having a close look at the superb new Optum 300 cvx.

I wanted to have a good look around the new Optum before I was prepared to part with £85 for the Marge replica:rolleyes:.......................I didn't appreciate just how high up it is to get in the Optums cab:of........it really is a fantastic bit of kit.

Heres a few photos of the day:)

P1050507.JPG

P1050506.JPG

P1050502.JPG

P1050515.JPG

P1050503.JPG

P1050514.JPG

Have you got the Optum model yet ? Try to get one without the New Holland armrest in it.

wp_ss_20161229_0002.png

Frankly even I'm not that picky;D.....................as long as its upholstered in beige and not grey I wont notice the difference!

I am currently finishing my latest Puma convo a 240 model with britains bonnet (check my 185 cvx in convo section) and I'm thinking that's big enough for my diorama.  Mind you as soon as one of the natives start roaring around the village in an Optum or Blue power HD  I will probably buy one:rolleyes:

P1050553.JPG

Archived