What really annoyed you today

i would be considering legal action by now mate,that should shock them a little, plus press like tv watchdog ?? just the thought of that should??? work, did you get any joy with that hire car company marky mentioned??

i'm writing every thing down right from the start, and going to get a meeting with the principal of rowcliffes. see how far that gets me :-\

had a car there old works one , now to night they handed me a 08 corsa . so have a car to drive.

just threten him with the leagl side and tv, tell him you have an appointment a day or 2 after his meeting to discuss your options about it, if he say no dont, stick to your guns about it,  he wont know your lying so to speak, call his bluff, also mention taht you want a new car of them as a replacement if its not right next time, at there expensie, same spec ect even age as a direct replacement, as the car you bought aint the same one now, 

just threten him with the leagl side and tv, tell him you have an appointment a day or 2 after his meeting to discuss your options about it, if he say no dont, stick to your guns about it,  he wont know your lying so to speak, call his bluff, also mention taht you want a new car of them as a replacement if its not right next time, at there expensie, same spec ect even age as a direct replacement, as the car you bought aint the same one now, 

thats what i'm hopeing on ::) ::)::) pigs may fly.

if you stick to your guns mate, keep to the legal thing if you have n joy?? after all, all this work will tell on the car,and effect the resale values, as it might well show up on any checks that a future buyer could make, they will prob be doing it on their insurance after all???

Having been told my cars ready this afternoon, so went down. They have ballsed up again. HAD THE CAR FOR 19 F@@@@@G DAYS >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(  The side glass not bonded right 1/2 inch out of line with the car and a 1/2 inch bigger gap between door and glass. plus roof trim not fitted right stuck up in the air,over spray on the glass, over spray on the front light, and last black vinyl that goes inbetween door glass front and middle has lots of air bubbles under it. Then to be told that if the glass has to come out again 4th time  and they damage the paint , the car will have to be resprayed for the 4th time to . >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

My goodness Mark that little pocket rocket you done blown the glass right off, try slowing down a bit over there....Speed Racer :D :D :D :D

Oh no Mark, you must be thoroughly p*$$ed off with this situation now. Trouble is even if they do eventually sort everything out, I guess the car is never going to feel quite like like your pride & joy anymore after all the failed attempts at sorting it.

Oh no Mark, you must be thoroughly p*$$ed off with this situation now. Trouble is even if they do eventually sort everything out, I guess the car is never going to feel quite like like your pride & joy anymore after all the failed attempts at sorting it.

yes you're right there Mark , i just want to get shot now :'( :'( :'( its put me right off vauxhall. never going to have any more.

I've missed all this... what was wrong with it in the first place Mark?

well Simon when i bought my car exdemo 12 weeks old 364 mile on the clock. After some months found a funny  cloudy patch in the paint on the arch  and it  looked slightly different from the other side. found out its been in a bump, went in to be resprayed. i only thought they would spray the arch back in , but they sprayed the hole side. Then 3 weeks ago water got under the paint. went back in for the 3rd spray job.

gee but we do electricty for granted  :D :D   thought i might make use of the free electic so i swiched on a few extra electric heaters could hear the revs dying on the massey  :D :D

good job you have the genny i guess amte ,just put  put the revs up a bit mate that will keep ya nice and warm