What really annoyed you today

turned up last night at launceston to find the other "jointer" couldnt come in been drinking , struggled all night by myself in a filthy manhole which i prob should have worked in, my cloths are filthy this morn, and thats with overalls on, and my water proof leggins to,  >:( >:( questions will be asked this morn when i do get in ,as he knew he was working last night, has done for a week

My back......It's getting worse when I'm picking things off the ground......Not good for a 16 year old......

wait till you get to my age mate, 36 and i have a really bad back, years of bending down and getting into tight spaces at work, apparently bt has one of the highest back problem medicals in industyr after farming and construction, and 75% of jointer need knee replacements after they get to 60??? heeelllppp

wait till you get to my age mate, 36 and i have a really bad back, years of bending down and getting into tight spaces at work, apparently bt has one of the highest back problem medicals in industyr after farming and construction, and 75% of jointer need knee replacements after they get to 60??? heeelllppp

Not so great is it mate......I think it's just with being at work so much over the last few weeks and doing a lot of heavy lifting as the boss was off his feet so hopefully might perk up soon......

Know how you feel mate im only 33  been back in farming for about a year and a half hurt myself more in that time then ever

sprained ankle from cattle crush

did my back in sliped on ice removing tires from silage pit

then just friday did my shoulder in big time when i crashed the quad bike

go to go see surgeon tomorow so hope it turns out well

my be this farming lark aint so good afterall

Nick

Know how you feel mate im only 33  been back in farming for about a year and a half hurt myself more in that time then ever

sprained ankle from cattle crush

did my back in sliped on ice removing tires from silage pit

then just friday did my shoulder in big time when i crashed the quad bike

go to go see surgeon tomorow so hope it turns out well

my be this farming lark aint so good afterall

Nick

Don't get me wrong I really love working away on the farm......Best place and job for me but I could just do with a little less injuries......

the wedding list at Debenhams....the denby set she wanted has been discontinued but they failed to tell us...luckily though everyone has been slow at buying stuff so i can delete it :D.....they still should have told us and not have to rely on my mum to find out when she is in there looking >:( >:(>:(

the wedding list at Debenhams....the denby set she wanted has been discontinued but they failed to tell us...luckily though everyone has been slow at buying stuff so i can delete it :D.....they still should have told us and not have to rely on my mum to find out when she is in there looking >:( >:(>:(

replace the denby set with a tractor model you want  :D

Erm... if you try sales@onlydenby.co.uk you can get just about any Denby that was ever made ;)

Possibly something to keep to yourself though, unless you'd really like it instead of a tractor ;)

Erm... if you try sales@onlydenby.co.uk you can get just about any Denby that was ever made ;)

Possibly something to keep to yourself though, unless you'd really like it instead of a tractor ;)

yeah i'll keep it quiet!!!! :D :D :D

the other problem is we currently have no where to keep it until the dining room is done!....another thing on the list :D :D

yeah i'll keep it quiet!!!! :D :D :D

the other problem is we currently have no where to keep it until the dining room is done!....another thing on the list :D :D

or when you come down here on holiday, stop at the great western village in swindow, (very well signed of the m4) they have a huge outlet shop i nthere, usally half price stuff to, and lots of other stuff to