What really annoyed you today

Not being able to go to one of my local pubs works do cause i feel to ill and its only ?1 a drink all night  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'll go and have a few for you....we're just off to gatecrash one of those. :P::):)

When they gonna buy some strikers  :D :D :D :D

never!!!, Voronin is useless, not sure why he was purchased!! :D :D, crouch mmmmm not sure, kuyt is more a attacking midfielder/just behind the striker type player.....Torres is just god....but needs the service!....

never!!!, Voronin is useless, not sure why he was purchased!! :D :D, crouch mmmmm not sure, kuyt is more a attacking midfielder/just behind the striker type player.....Torres is just god....but needs the service!....

never mind there's always next year i mean its only been 17 years or is it 18 now you must off still been in short pants  ;D ;D ;D

never mind there's always next year i mean its only been 17 years or is it 18 now you must off still been in short pants  ;D ;D ;D

Torres scored, 50th min....streaming the game live from Liverpoolfc.tv ;) ;)

No why   :-\  i just feel really ill  :'( :'( :'(

don't wind me up Will  :'( :'( :'(

Oh sorry, but was pretty good, just went a bit late as it started at 6 and last orders at 11, but well worth it, only had to buy a ?6 round.....what a change! Normally ?3.10 a pint here! :o:);)

See if you can top my round of ?45 pound on new years eve  :o :o :D :D

Their staff party last year i got up to one of the rooms at 5.50am and 3 poeple were still in the bar at 7.50 am when the cleaner turned up for work  :D :D :D :D :o :o :o

See if you can top my round of ?45 pound on new years eve  :o :o :D :D

Their staff party last year i got up to one of the rooms at 5.50am and 3 poeple were still in the bar at 7.50 am when the cleaner turned up for work  :D :D :D :D :o :o :o

:D :D :D

I did a ?29 round last week near Buckingham which I was pretty shocked at tbh. :-\ ;) ;)