What really annoyed you today

Oh come on Liverpool need them to buy a new manager!

yeah and pay for our new stadium that keeps increasing....to many people involved, it cant jump hundreds of millions in a few months!! :D :D.....

its only 200k though wasnt it, the gate receipts??, sure we can forget about it! :( :(

yeah and pay for our new stadium that keeps increasing....to many people involved, it cant jump hundreds of millions in a few months!! :D :D.....

its only 200k though wasnt it, the gate receipts??, sure we can forget about it! :( :(

Why is it so difficult to build a new stadium?? Ours was on time and on budget and superb!!!!

Why is it so difficult to build a new stadium?? Ours was on time and on budget and superb!!!!

i dont know??, they seem to get a design/price etc., gets approved then suddenly it jumps millions in cost!??....sure its the same company that built attempted to build wembley! :D :D :D::)

The only way you'll get a new stadium is to share with the biggest club on merseyside  ;) ;) ;)

Because Liverpool have to allow for half as much materials as they need cause those thieving scourer's i'll nick half of it i mean what other team has their players houses robbed when their playing  :D :D

Simons Grammer is poorly as well... christ... they are dropping like flies  :o :o

Don't make me cut and paste that mod room "prime blooper" out Sherlock  ;)

she saw he was for sale on ebay and took a turn for the worse when she saw the price!! :o :o

Simons Grammer is poorly as well... christ... they are dropping like flies  :o :o

Don't make me cut and paste that mod room "prime blooper" out Sherlock  ;)

So that's a numpty for Marky then as Ben spelt "grammar" correctly above and you've spelt it with a E Sorry Marky but them's the rules  ;) ;) ;) :'( :'( :'(

spent all afternoon taking pics of some of my collection so i could post em on here tonight ,but the bloody computer won,t have it , so i,ve have given up before i put me fist trou gh the screen >:( >:( :'( :'(

ive had that once and i felt exaccly the same  :(>:(:(