What really annoyed you today

the only time teachers treat you badly is when you dont respect them  ;) haha yr 8  :D you think your having it hard now ,wait until yr 11 about this time of year  and you have coursework coming out of your ears ,then you know what teachers can realy be like  ::):D

yeah rite GCSE its easy up yoear 10 and 11  :) :) :)

Now come on Ben i know teachers have alot to put up with but they almost work less hours than YOU

i mean what to they do with there six weeks summer holidays  ::) a week off every six weeks (half term's) 2 weeks at Xmas and 2 weeks at Easter then the numerous teacher training days  ::) ::)::) then they only start at 9 and finish at three  :o :o

you can meet her at Spalding and tell her that if you want!!......i'll sell the tickets :D :D :D::)

The teachers at our village school are there by 08:00 and very often you will see their cars there up to and beyond 7pm!

its true Kev, i always thought they had it easy to be honest but believe me it isnt!, she is now on halfterm but has loads of marking, lesson prep and schemes of work to look at! (mostly as the Governement keep changing things >:( >:(), believe me its a stressful job, if no one believes that they can come and swap with me for a week and live with a teacher :D :D :D::)

the only time teachers treat you badly is when you dont respect them  ;) haha yr 8  :D you think your having it hard now ,wait until yr 11 about this time of year  and you have coursework coming out of your ears ,then you know what teachers can realy be like  ::):D

i am not in y8 i am in year 9

Getting a letter off LLoyds TSB saying theyve set me up a tempory overdraft because i went over on my deibt card cant they just stop the money from leaving instead of setting it up and making me pay if the money doesnt go in soon. Its not on  >:(

Getting a letter off LLoyds TSB saying theyve set me up a tempory overdraft because i went over on my deibt card cant they just stop the money from leaving instead of setting it up and making me pay if the money doesnt go in soon. Its not on  >:(

I hate to tell you this, but it's not Lloyds TSB making the money leave your account, it's you! :D :D :D