What really annoyed you today

Scaffold lorries on the M3 without a single strap on their poles and boards. Bandits, the lot of'em.

Oh and a 12 foot bridge in Kent. ..  .. my lorry is 13 foot 3 inches high ... .. .. back her up drive!!!

Scaffold lorries on the M3 without a single strap on their poles and boards. Bandits, the lot of'em.Oh and a 12 foot bridge in Kent. ..  .. my lorry is 13 foot 3 inches high ... .. .. back her up drive!!!

don't think i have ever seen one down here with it strapped down mate,thought about you today to,when i went round a roundabout and saw 3 pallets of buff pavingslabs in a heap in the middel,with a lot of marks on the road by them,another cowboy eh

Scaffold lorries on the M3 without a single strap on their poles and boards. Bandits, the lot of'em.

Oh and a 12 foot bridge in Kent. ..  .. my lorry is 13 foot 3 inches high ... .. .. back her up drive!!!

I was following a lorry on the A14 near Cambridge a few months back when what I thought was a piece of cardboard came off and at me at eye height :o :o I braked sharp and it bonced in the road before I run it over ::) ::) that piece of cardboard was a short length of scaffold board :o :o :o

Talk about sh*t yourself :'( :'( :'( :'(

One of Keedwells I bet Sean, or Evans. . ..  bandits!!!

Near Corsham on the A4 a year or two ago a scaffold truck went wobbly and coach arse ended it - the coach driver was killed by being speared.

The statistics which say how mane percentage of fatal accidents include lorries forget to portray the vast number of them are 7.5 tonners.

Oooooh you two have got me started now!!!

prob tris,there was an evans rig in a field last month,don't somehow think he was ment to be there though,as he was on his side,with a load of chippings all over the field,farmer had a field day cleaning them up,has a wonderfull new drive to his house now :D :D :D

Mowed 46 acres today for round bale silage, had all 3 Taarup mowers going to get it done etc, seconds after we had pulled out of the gate it pi$$ed it down big time >:( >:(>:(

Also ran over a baby rabbit while I was mowing the back swath, poor thing was wriggling about like theres no tommorrow, after 5 ton went over it :'( :'( :'(

Mowed 46 acres today for round bale silage, had all 3 Taarup mowers going to get it done etc, seconds after we had pulled out of the gate it pi$$ed it down big time >:( >:(>:(

Also ran over a baby rabbit while I was mowing the back swath, poor thing was wriggling about like theres no tommorrow, after 5 ton went over it :'( :'( :'(

one of those things nath,can't make 5 tons move out of the way and miss them that easy can you,

one of those things nath,can't make 5 tons move out of the way and miss them that easy can you,

I might of if I'd seen it, was on the phone ::) ::)::) The local buzzards had some breakfast at least :D :D

driving while on the phone nath,we didn't see that did we boys  :D :D :D :D just imagine how many went under the mowers that you didn't see ?

God knows Sean. The grass was rather tall, a good 4ft in places so was impossible to see down in the undergrowth so I could of had pheasants, partridges, bunny rabbits the lot really, including the bricks >:( >:(:D :D

There wild when they hit the auto swather I can tell you :D :D :D. It doesn't place them in the swath it launch's them either 40ft in the air or 40ft to the left of the mower :D :D :D :D

no but his mate in the case was baffeld when a house brick hit his windscreen from nowhere apparentlly eh nath :D :D :D :D

Ah yes the hired muppet was driving that, he tried ringing me twice when I started launching stones at him. Needless to say I didn't even get close to his head with one >:( >:(;D ;D

Ah yes the hired muppet was driving that, he tried ringing me twice when I started launching stones at him. Needless to say I didn't even get close to his head with one >:( >:(;D ;D

My offer is still there :D :D