Bluegreen 2017

bluegreen

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:23 PM, simong said:

Sorry to butt in on your topic. But seeing your intrested in the JD 55 series, myself and some friends have managed to collect the range, 4055,4255,4455,4755,and 4955 and this Saturday the 9th Sept are having a charity pay and play day at Rosery Farm, Stonham Aspall, IP14 5LA 

Ohhh that sounds interesting Simon,  perhaps you could pm me a contact mobile number in case my sat nav fails again.

• 4 months later...

John Deere are getting slaughtered in my region in the over 200hp bracket!!!   Its quite fitting that its TNS doing the damage as JD almost drove them with their MF franchise into extinction in these parts between 1996 and 2006................then TNS got Fendt and Challenger plus CAT telehandlers and my how things have changed since!

Theres a pair of giant 1050s round here now, both replaced JD 8Rs which is a trend I expect will gather steam this year.

4 x new 828s, 2 x 936 and 2 x 1050 (1 demo) plus a few 700s.

P1060600.JPG

P1060601.JPG

P1060602.JPG

P1060604.JPG

Well according to one big land owner who was speaking about tractor values,  he reckoned he couldn't afford too buy any brand other than Fendt!!!   More expensive than a Deere, but less too run as its better on fuel and depreciates more slowly.................................Anyway, we have a fair few round here but still more Deeres,  I am hoping a 1000 series finds its way onto one of the villages bigger farms...........................One farmer had a demo of a 1050 last year and is due to change their JD8360R so we will see what happens this spring when it will be changed I understand.

Archived