Zetor 3511 road run pix added 27-04-17

ertlerik

After a long surch for a nice origenal Zetor 3511 i finaly found one, wanted one becouse the 3511 is the tractor i learned to drive on about 40 years a go.

Hope to do a few roadruns with it in the future, first i will change all fluids and all that good stuff.

IMG_1849.JPG

57 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Looks nice, are you going to keep it like that or will you make it look like new?

I will keep it like this, only thing that has to go is the top, and i need to lower the rops just a little so it fits in my garage

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice buy Erik, doesn't look like it's been abused by any former owner, Tidy clean tractor and hope it brings much enjoyment :) 

Thank you Paul, i have bin on the look out for one of these for a long time, i guess it is as close to beeing young again as i will ever get ;)

This is the only picture i have of me as a kid on grandpa's 3511

3511 5 - kopie.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2017 at 6:54 AM, ertlerik said:

Thank you Paul, i have bin on the look out for one of these for a long time, i guess it is as close to beeing young again as i will ever get ;)

This is the only picture i have of me as a kid on grandpa's 3511

3511 5 - kopie.jpg

How's things going with your Zetor Erik? Hope all's good and with summer on it's way that you get to spend a few hours being "young" again ;)

Going very well Paul, changed all the oil and filters and such, took the canopy and rops of and drove it home yesterday, now it is sitting in my garage waiting for the first road run, witch will be Thursday when we celebrate Kingsday here.

IMG_1929.JPG

IMG_1931.JPG

IMG_1932.JPG

51 minutes ago, robbo said:

Looks a bit chilly Erik, bet you were glad of the canvas around you ;D

It was a bit chilly Mike, and the canvas is ugly but i was happy to have it, few guy's told me they would not mind having one on there tractor.

Archived