Groundhog Day

CX820Joe

Whenever I list anything farm related, just over the last year or so, I have the same question come up: "hi, do you ship to Italy? How much is shipping?"

i have got tired of answering now as they have never bidded as far as I can tell....so why ask? 

I never click the international posting box, and always ensure items listed on ebay uk...it seems like some sort of google bot being exactly the same message every time. Asked about combined shipping this time which was different...so responded and asked which items he meant...no reply.  Though i told him i was no way sending the Holmer thing abroad!

I have to say that since Ebays  Global Shipping centre has come online I don't mind selling to internationals now (I never sold to them before).....................I sold a Britains JD3650 convo to a guy in Australia and all I had to do was address the parcel to the shipping centre in Derbyshire and sent it 2nd class as well. He picked up all the costs to get it from Derby to OZ. 

The address includes a Reference number which connects the parcel to the purchaser wherever they are in the world and the Shipping centre takes all responsibility once it arrives at their depot.  Ive done a few now with no issues or unforeseen fees at all.  If an international buyer is going to help up the bidding price I'm more than happy to sell it to them:)

Once you've done one its no problem, give it try I say.

Archived