John Deere 95/9620 with Stocks Tracks

DoePower-Luke

Good Morning,

Ive been searching for a 1/32 Deere 95/9620 artic tractor but have so far come to nothing, including looking in American websites US eBay. Wondered if anybody has come across one, as I'm looking to convert it to stocks tracks as this was quite properly in the UK for a short while until reliability issues didn't help them. I do have a 9630 wheeled tractor I would like to convert, but they didn't convert many, if any, to the stocks tracks in real life as it was a 20/ early 30 series realise. I found some photos of one a friends dad used to drive if anyone is unsure what I'm on about. 

Didnt know if anybody has built a scratch built or converted a newer model back down the model range.

Hopefully going to tractor world at the three counties this year and a few other model shows to meet some of you guys to discuss various projects or items of interest. 

Luke

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0256.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

Well everyone I have managed to source from America a debadged 95/96 (photo below). It's not the highest spec model I've seen as I think it's more a kids toy. I'm want to have a go converting it to the spec in the photos and also the similar the britains 9530. Here's hoping for parts and other items. Missing a few things but it's definitely a start.

IMG_0264.PNG

530AE037-DD39-41F4-8746-80A82CA915D1-1474-0000011ADC23FA4F.jpeg

Archived