silage 06 at winterhay

MJB1

had to cut down the ammount of pics in the silage comp but i'll post them all here

5455 mowing the evening before foraging, this is usually done by the 2640 but the 54 is new & needs to be beaten worked hard

no rest for the new boy ,the 5455 is hauling trailers alongside the jag

bringing in the load

the 4260 purchased new from udimores dealership is still waiting for the glass doors to turn up , but has since been fitted with a loader & has  made the start on the pit but will be replaced when the jcb turns up

( funnily enough all the masseys are being sold cheap at udi's , so go visit his shop for some good deals  ;) )

ooh whats this , no sooner has one gone another turns up !

why the JCB driver hasn't even had time for a cup of tea ! so he waits for the next monster load to be tipped & cusses the driver on the CB to slow down a bit " it's not a ******G race " he tells him  :D

not good news at all ,the forager driver has been waiting for old feller to turn up as he's just found out the 5455 has had a puncture , but will soon be fixed & will join them later  so the 26 finishes the field with him  ;)

meanwhile back at the pit JaCuB's still going like buggery  :D :D

may have been a bit slowgoing for the jag if i had chris

just got to wait for your spud pics now mart , but surly you've gt pics of them being planted or you going to post them all at the same time ?

may have been a bit slowgoing for the jag if i had chris

just got to wait for your spud pics now mart , but surly you've gt pics of them being planted or you going to post them all at the same time ?

Here's this year's tattie planting......

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=7794.0

Haven't got any pics of the harvest yet (mainly due to the fact they've just been planted  :D) and plus the fact I'm waiting to take delivery of a 7920 for this year's harvest - should arrive in the next week or two...... :);)

So come on then Chap, how long did pic one take you then eh? All the pics look great but the swathes of grass look blinking stormin'!!! Nice outfit mete, the 2680 looks nice alongside the old Jag  :)

Wow Marcus, I can smell the grass,desiel and hear the tracs. Great pics there well done. Need to watch the language for the kids book :D :D I know how your JCB Driver feels many a day I had on a pit like that, last trac just leaving and two arriving goes on for the rest of the day! Nightmare. Excellent Marcus ;)