Cursor Farm Models

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

I have the two green Fendts, I believe these are both 1/43rd scale?

I also picked up the Dieselross without the plough from the last M+M auction. Can you confirm the scale Andy? The auction one was described as 1/25th, I think it is too small for that maybe? The one above you say is 1/32nd. I has assumed it was 1/43rd, in line with the green ones above? Maybe there were different scales produced

Just interested to know.

I would say that the Dieselross is a different scale from the Favorit and other two Andy has pictures of - If they were the same scale the Dieselross should be smaller. Crilley and Burkholder state that the Dieselross is 1/32nd scale and the others are 1/43rd scale.  Here is a comparison picture -  

DSC_4111.JPG

Thanks David, So we can go with 1/43rd scale and 1/32nd scale.:)

Looking at the pictures of the Favorit, Andy's has no decal on the LHS, your photo shows the RHS with decal.....Does the other side have the decal? Mine only has a decal on the RHS, I had assumed it had just come off the other side, but now I wonder if it was only fitted on one side? (If any of that makes sense!)

IMG_3004.JPG

On 17/02/2018 at 6:54 PM, GPS said:

Thanks David, So we can go with 1/43rd scale and 1/32nd scale.:)

Looking at the pictures of the Favorit, Andy's has no decal on the LHS, your photo shows the RHS with decal.....Does the other side have the decal? Mine only has a decal on the RHS, I had assumed it had just come off the other side, but now I wonder if it was only fitted on one side? (If any of that makes sense!)

IMG_3004.JPG

The LHS Decal on mine is present - see photo

DSC_4112.JPG

Another question answered ! Mine must have lost the decal at some time. It was bought unboxed of e-bay some time ago. Funny to see Andy's first picture with the same side missing:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived