Giodi Models

robbo

After a chance find at the Malvern Tractor show I picked up a Giodi Carraro. I believe that Giodi werte another Italian manufacturer and merged with Yaxon in later years.

Andy was telling me that there are a number of variants of this model, he has had a couple through his auctions last time around so hopefully he will still have the photos of them to share.

Does anyone else have any other Giodi models?

Giodi Carraro (1).JPG

Giodi Carraro (2).JPG

Giodi Carraro (3).JPG

Whilst the bonnet and wheel arches are plastic, the body is diecast and quite heavy. I am going to guess at the scale as being around 1/25 but I don't really know.

The linkage and steering boith move and it seems to be quite detailed for what initially appears to be a cheap plastic model.

I've got 3 different ones in boxes at the back of my cupboard. I cannot get at them at the moment. A Carraro - a Bull 34 with trailer and what looks to be a Fiat.  Got them about 25 + years ago and been sitting at the back of this cupboard all this time. Will get pictures done when I get my computer up and running again.   

If you look on eBay there's been a Carraro 920 up for sale for ages now, sitting at third listing  at £14.99 + £4.99 post - got 5 days left. Was listed 3 times at a higher price.

16 minutes ago, Tractordave said:

I've got 3 different ones in boxes at the back of my cupboard. I cannot get at them at the moment. A Carraro - a Bull 34 with trailer and what looks to be a Fiat.  Got them about 25 + years ago and been sitting at the back of this cupboard all this time. Will get pictures done when I get my computer up and running again.   

If you look on eBay there's been a Carraro 920 up for sale for ages now, sitting at third listing  at £14.99 + £4.99 post - got 5 days left. Was listed 3 times at a higher price.

Thanks, now added to my watch list and I might just have to bid on that one

On 25/02/2018 at 5:40 PM, Tractordave said:

The Giodi Carraro 920 is now coming my way, thanks David

29 minutes ago, robbo said:

The Giodi Carraro 920 is now coming my way, thanks David

That's good Robbo.  There are two Giodi tractors in M&M's sale on the 17th. LOT335 and 336.

Lot 335 is the Bull 34 + trailer same as in my photo. 

Lot336 is a nice Carraro ( Jumbo) with plough - there has been a couple for sale on eBay recently from France the boxed one was £40+ postage and unboxed was £18 + postage

Thanks to Tractordave for the heads up on this one :ph34r:

The Giodi Carraro 920 arrived today and there are a few differences to the version that Dave posted above.

This version has a full cab rather than an open canopy and the decals are also different

Giodi Carrao 920 (1).JPG

Giodi Carrao 920 (2).JPG

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived